OMG. I just came up with the best plan EVER! It may sound silly at first, but bear with me, you will see the beauty of this idea.
Currently, I am without a vehicle and living at home with my parents. Yes, I am aware that it is somewhat pathetic but I am in a transitioning point in my life. There are many reasons for this season, which can be discussed later.
With that said, I was trying to figure out a way to solve both problems. I have a job and am working on getting a second job. So, the stability of the money is not really an issue. The issue is: I don't have enough money.
Then I thought, "how can I solve both at the same time?"
For my job as the catering manager I drive around an Extended Cargo Van. I got to thinking that "a good amount of stuff can fit in one of those vans, probably a mattress." Then it hit me! "I could live in one of those!"
So that is what I am going to do. haha. I will buy this van : http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2147085085.html
I will put carper on the floor and blinds on the windows. I will put up a clothing rack and possibly some drawers for all of my things. I will buy some bungee cords to hold everything in place. I will put my drums and guitar in there. I will strap my bike to an inside wall. I will put a mattress up on the other side. I will get a converter so that I can run small electronics. and I will LIVE! I am also going to see if a small two-seater couch will fit behind the drivers seat.
It will be epic! This way I can go to work when I need to. I will do my laundry at a laundromat and find places to take a shower. It may be a little difficult at first but I think it will be great. I will be able to travel and go where ever I want and then when I get there I can just park the van and use my bike. I will have everything with me that I will need so I wont need to worry.
I know what you are probably thinking: "That is creepy Garrett." and yes, it may be slightly creepy but its not like I am driving around trying to pick up little kids. I will just be living.
I don't see anything wrong with my plan or my logic. haha. Let me know if you find any holes.
until next time,
tpm
No comments:
Post a Comment