Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Primary

This is the start of my blog.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I am partly excited and partly nervous. However, I will the blogs purpose. I am simply trying to create a place to record my thoughts. I have gone through life without recording the many things which pass through my head and, regretfully, I have forgotten them. I guess this is a sign of maturity, because, in past years, I would think to myself: "I wont forget this, this is a great experience." I am now finding that all those "great experiences" have been lost in the chasms of my mind. Fortunately and unfortunately, I think allot. Which, in turn, offers little time for the thoughts to germinate in my head. Needless to say, that is the purpose of this blog. So, this blog might be sporadic, it might be incomprehensible, it might even be vulgar at sometimes, however, it is mine. Enjoy, if you like.

t.p.m.

1 comment: